Schools invited to apply for the grants being made available through the Matific Foundation must comply with a few simple criteria.
These criteria are designed not to exclude any worthy reciepients but to ensure that those who are successful are able to make full use of the digital program.
The successful school must:
- Be geographically located in Nigeria, India, Kenya or Indonesia
- Have students that are aged between 5-12 years old
- Have intermittent access to the internet
- Have access to electricity (for charging/powering computers and tablet devices)
Select the grant catgory that applies to your school.
The Matific Foundation is making it as easy as possible for schools to be able to apply for a grant. By offering two options for grant applications schools are able to ensure that they are specifically targeting the grant option which will impact their school the most.
Option 1 - Matific Software Grant.
This grant has $3,000,000 available for distribution and is for schools that have established hardware devices at the school. The Matific Software will be provided to the successful schools applicants completely free of charge. Matific's award winning resources are key to improving educational outcomes for students and this has been proven in multiple studies conducted in communities all around the world.
Option 2 - Hardware + Software Grant.
This grant has $2,000,000 available for distribution and is for schools that have internet and electricitiy available but are not able to make the impact required due to a lack of devices and quality educational resources. Mr Kamenev has kindly donated $1 million (AUD) for hardware devices which will be combined with an additional $1 million of Matific software. Through local and global partners, the Matific Foundation will work to bring the tablet devices to the schools so that they can access quality resources, including Matific.
Prepare the application
Applications must include the following important information:
1. Applicants Name
2. Applicants Email
3. School Name
4. School Address
5. School Size (Students)
6. School website (If one exists)
7. Information regarding the school's access to internet
8. Current school computer infrastructure, including a list of devices within the school
9. Information regarding the schools access to electricity
10. Name of the closest major city
Applications are encouraged to include the following information either written or through video:
1. A statement on how the grant would specifically improve the educational outcomes of students.
2. A statement on how the resources would be integrated into the everyday teaching of students.
3. A statement on why the school should be considered for the grant.
Submit the application
All submissions must be made before the 1st of March. There is a form available online here for schools to complete, alternatively submissions can be sent to email@example.com